Register your interest for the Data Ethics Professional accreditation course
We will be running two cohorts of our new Data Ethics Professional accreditation course in 2021 – each course a combination of training and assessments. Successful participants will be:
- Recognised as competent in the area of data ethics and the practical steps required to help organisations minimise potential harms that come from data collection, use and sharing.
- Able to think critically about data ethics
- Ready to apply tools and techniques to analyse the current situation within businesses
- Equipped to suggest potential actions to minimise risk, be it through process adoption as guided by tools such as the data ethics canvas, or changes to the way the data itself is collected, used or shared.
Register your interest now and be among the first to hear when we publish course dates and full details of the programme.
The course also offers an optional supplementary accreditation – Data Ethics Facilitators. Facilitators are data ethics professionals recognised as having the skills required to help diverse groups of people address data ethics challenges via facilitated workshop sessions.
The Data Ethics Professional course experience
By the end of the programme we expect Data Ethics Professionals to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A deep understanding of data ethics as a domain
- Practical expertise in data and techniques to evaluate ethical and legal risks
- The ability to use a number of tools to help evaluate ethical impacts and suggest actions to minimise harmful impacts from data.
- [For those pursuing the additional facilitators accreditation] The ability to help facilitate others through complex data ethics challenges, in workshops.
The course will feature:
- Up to three instructor led training sessions, designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you require to pass the assessments.
- Compulsory eLearning that addresses personal data and data licensing.
- An assessment to recognise those who can actively demonstrate the key data ethics skills in a professional context.
- An optional additional assessment for those wish to add the Data Ethics Facilitator specialism to their Data Ethics Professional accreditation
Register your details now to get notified when the courses are open for registration, and to be kept up to date with the latest news about the programme.