Are you looking to change or improve how your organisation uses data? Join our active network of organisations and individuals who are solving similar challenges and stay up to date with data policy, news, events and new innovations.
Our global network includes over 2,000 businesses, startups, data experts and government leaders who are discovering and sharing innovative solutions using data.
ODI Members are given exclusive invites to ODI networking meetups, events run by other members and the chance to promote your work through blogs and talks. You’ll also get 30% off our next annual summit and all courses.
Current ODI Members include Google, Co-op, NHS Digital, Microsoft, MoneySuperMarket.com, European Space Agency, Transport for London, Ordnance Survey and many, many more.
Choose your membership tier
ODI Individual Membership
Find out about the benefits of joining the Open Data Institute’s (ODI’s) global network
As an individual, join our growing network of over 2,000 global data professionals, businesses, startups and leaders. Discover innovative ways to work with data, grow your data capabilities, shape the conversation, and be the first to hear about exciting opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- monthly members’ newsletter
- access to latest data news and trends
- 30% off all Open Data Institute (ODI) events and courses
- free access to ODI eLearning, data toolkits and popular events
- invitations to free webinars and events across the network
- networking and collaboration opportunities
ODI Membership for your whole organisation
Join over 2,000 data innovators, businesses, startups and leaders and get access to senior figures and industry leaders in the data world. Raise visibility of your work with data. Access the ODI network for advice, collaboration and networking opportunities.
Join now and have all employees get access to ODI Membership.
- Upskill your workforce
- Demonstrate your products/services to ODI members and the wider network
- Raise visibility of your organisation’s work with data
- List your organisation on our member directory
- Speak at ODI events
- Network with senior figures and industry leaders in the data world
- Discover collaboration opportunities
- Receive the monthly members’ newsletter
- Access latest data news and trends
- Get 30% discount on all ODI events and courses
- Get free access to ODI eLearning, data toolkits and popular events
- Receive invitations to free webinars and events across the network
Become a SME Member (small and medium-sized enterprise < 250 employees)
Become a Corporate Member ( >250 employees)
Become a Third Sector Member (nonprofit, voluntary, charitable and academic organisation)
Pricing on request
Become a leader in your sector by partnering with the ODI, and develop a data strategy, create an environment for data-driven innovation and connect with like-minded organisations.
All the above, plus:
- Support to solve a specific problem with training, tech help, advice and consultancy
- The opportunity to run joint events to drive ideas and discussion
- Invitations to exclusive dinners with other partners
- An e-learning package to upskill your workforce
- The opportunity to present at one of our popular ODI Fridays lunchtime lectures
Or support our work and stay in touch
ODI Pay What You Can Membership
Support the work we do and keep up to date with what we’re up to with our Pay What You Can tier.
- The Monthly Muse newsletter with opinion and news from the ODI
- 20% off all events and courses
Being an ODI Supporter has led directly to a revenue-generating partnership of £50,000-£100,000
Some current ODI Members
Action Against Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Health and physical activity
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- +44 (0) 1543 123456
- Agriculture and food
- Science and research
- [email protected]
- 01223 760135
Want to learn more about becoming an ODI member?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in contact: