Register Dynamics is a team of data strategists and technologists supporting government to embed best practises in data. We develop new technology, frameworks and operational models to support the better use of data both in the public and private sectors.
Our specialisms are in emerging technologies (such as data trusts and personal data exchange), and linked reference data. We are also the creators of Registers.app, a digital service for creating, managing and sharing linked reference data – available now via the Digital Marketplace G-Cloud 11.
We offer support to organisations in 3 main areas:
- Data strategy consulting
- Advice, guidance and reports on best practice
- User-led research and discovery
- Creation and set up of new policy
- Technical leadership
- Team oversight and project leading
- Technical prototyping and demonstrations
- Data infrastructure support and technological re-design and re-structuring
- Data management tools
- Bespoke solutions and services for organisations
- Registers.app digital service and platform
Our mission is to instil best practises in data within government and to make data truly useful for everyone. Need help with your data strategy, emerging tech or personal data tech? Get in touch!
ODI Fridays: Untangling your secret data architecture Fri, 13 Dec 2019, 13:00 Open Data Institute, 65 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4JE
- Data infrastructure
- Data publishing and use