Data is the raw material that will help us meet 21st century challenges: to reduce friction in our economy, increase our sustainability and create opportunities to innovate.
Our data infrastructure is as important as our physical infrastructure.A strong data infrastructure will increase interoperability and collaboration, efficiency and productivity in public and private sectors, nationally and internationally.
- Data infrastructure technology: are blockchains the answer?
- What is the impact of blockchains on privacy? The economic impact of open data: what do we already know?
What do you think?
We’re interested in your feedback. You could:
- write a blogpost and share the link with us, or pitch it for the ODI website
- raise the issue in your local data networks and tell us how it is received
- tell us which questions about data infrastructures should be addressed first