Complete this survey to help us develop new thinking and tools around data ethics, and be entered into our prize draw. If you win, you can choose your prize between a pair of Sony noise-cancelling wireless headphones – so you can listen to ODI podcasts on the go – or a year’s ODI Membership
‘Data ethics’ is being talked about more and more. We want to know what you, and your organisation, understand about about data ethics, and how you feel about it. Your answers will help us to shape and create useful articles, tools and courses.
Aggregated, anonymised results will be made publicly available once all answers have been collected, so that others can use them for their own analysis.
The survey will take approximately eight minutes to complete. Will you help us by answering a few questions?
Terms and conditions
- To enter the competition, you must share your email address with us when completing the form
- Closing date for the competition is 21 October 2019
- There will be one winner selected at random
- The winner will get a choice of prizes: Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling True Wireless Bluetooth NFC In-Ear Headphones (worth £219.99 at start of competition) or a year’s free individual ODI Membership (worth £100 at the start of the competition)
- If the prizes cannot be supplied / delivered in the winners country, we will endeavour to replace the prizes with something of similar type and the value.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash