Data Pitch, a new data accelerator, is the first of its kind to bring together data providers from across Europe with nagging business problems with startups whose fresh ideas for data products and services could help solve them.
- Future-proofing retail supply chains
- Changing public transport for the better
- Using data to ensure we develop the skills we need in the future
Data providers who are already signed up to Data Pitch and looking for collaborators, include:
- Portuguese retail business Sonae Retail
- German data management provider Uniserv GmBH
- Italian big data and machine learning company SpazioDati
- UK’s imin, an open data scaleup working with physical activity data
Over the next three months the programme is seeking applications from European startups and SMEs on how to address these twelve challenges. The application deadline is 1 October 2017, with interviews for shortlisted companies in London the week commencing 30 October 2017.