The ODI was co-founded in 2012 by the inventor of the web Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Artificial Intelligence expert Sir Nigel Shadbolt to advocate for the innovative use of open data to affect positive change across the globe.
Our mission is to work with companies and governments to build an open, trustworthy data ecosystem, where people can make better decisions using data and manage any harmful impacts.
We’re a fun, friendly and lively team based in Shoreditch. To apply, click on our current jobs below.
Want to find out more about working with the ODI?
Get in touch: [email protected] / 020 3598 9395
- 3% employer contributory pension
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life assurance cover
- Long term disability cover
- Critical illness cover
- £750 annual professional development budget
- Coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Monthly team building and social events
- Job Blended Learning Designer and Trainer The Open Data Institute is looking for a Blended Learning Designer and Trainer, to join the growing team who can design and deliver innovative learning for our clients.
- Job Community Engagement Manager (maternity cover) The Open Data Institute is looking to appoint a Community Engagement Manager to cover maternity leave and take on the engagement around an exciting programme of research and development.
Senior Data Technologist
- Olivier Thereaux
Executive and Fundraising Assistant
- David Beardmore
- Jeni Tennison
- Louise Burke
- Job Consultant The Open Data Institute is looking to appoint a Consultant who can design, manage and deliver exciting projects across different sectors.