Ibrahim works in data, innovation and digital government between Sydney and Dubai. As an ODI Registered Trainer his passion is to enable governments become “future ready”! Mainly through: innovation, data & digital transformation.
Some of his most recent contributions include:
– Designing “Open Data Framework” for governments in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) in collaboration with the United Nations ESCWA. (to be published soon).
– Delivering the Innovation Studio & coaching workshop on digital innovation for public policy team from the Ministry of Cabinet Affairs & Future (UAE) – October, 2018.
– Delivering a workshop on “Data Innovation” for Code for Australia in Sydney. July, 2018.
– Delivering series of training on Open Data & Smart City for government and non government organisations in NSW, Australia, 2018.
– Delivering an online workshop and publishing an article for Apolitical (UK) on Storytelling for Promoting Innovation in the Public Sector.