The Open Data Institute operates an open procurement process for pieces of work over £20k. This means we publish invitations to tender openly and invite a range of organisations and individuals to bid for that work.
Proposals will be assessed based on the supplier’s:
- Proposed approach to and quality of the work or service
- Background and experience
- Commitment to work collaboratively and in the open
- Price competitiveness
- Commitment to the ODI’s vision and mission
- Commitment to publish open data arising from the work or service, such as performance data
- Social and environmental policies
We may publish open data about work that we have contracted with you. Should you be successful in the bidding process, we reserve the right to publish information such as your names, the cost of services we have purchased, and related service-provision metrics.