What skills does your business need to execute your strategy?
Developing data literacy is a critical component of data strategy – businesses with formal data literacy plans are in the top 20% performing companies by return on sales. But, how can you be sure your plans to develop data literacy will give you the strategic impact you need?
Organisations like BBC, Lloyds of London and the Co-op use the ODI Data Skills framework to first align their data literacy programmes to their strategy, then to identify skill gaps and clarify the best places to invest in learning and capacity development.
Sign up for the 30-minute webinar now to discover:
- The research that shows why businesses get more value from data when they develop a balanced set of data skills.
- The 5 strategic questions the Data Skills Framework will help you answer.
- The practical steps you can follow to get started with the Data Skills Framework.
- The resources you can access to support your journey.
- Case-studies you can learn from.
Register to watch this webinar on-demand
Please note this webinar is publicly available but is not openly licensed. Registration is required to access the recorded webinar.