ODI Startup Accelerator
The Open Data Institute invites your team to apply for the ODI Startup Accelerator: a year-long, bespoke programme for data-oriented startups.
Building on three years of successful incubator programmes, which have helped create hundreds of jobs, we are expanding our startup impact by creating a new accelerator programme, a UK-based initiative run across two UK cities – Leeds and London. It is open to applicants around the world, to support startups to innovate with data, creating economic, social and environmental impact.
- Office space in both Leeds and London, UK
- Dedicated support team for finances, HR, communications, administration
- ODI non-executive director on the board of each startup or equivalent support
- Week-long introductory bootcamp
- Ongoing monthly training in core skills
- Suite of white label templates (eg business plans, contracts)
- Targeted mentor support
- Support for tax compliance
- Showcase events with investors
- Membership of the ODI’s global network and associated events
We welcome applications from data-oriented startups, at all stages, around the world. You will need to be located in the UK for the duration of the programme - a full year from August 2016.
This suite of services is offered in exchange for equity of up to 10%.
Applications for the accelerator are now closed. The deadline for submissions was Monday 11 July at midnight (BST).
If you would like to be informed when applications to our next cohort are open, please leave your details here: