This is a full innovation package for organisations that want to explore innovation at sector level.
This programme consists of:
- An engagement phase (6-12 months depending on stage of development) to identify business challenges and datasets that can unlock innovation for your organisation. The ODI team can offer you this through a combination of approaches, advising, coaching, training and engaging external stakeholders.
- Innovation phase (9 months) collaboration with startups during a 6-month accelerator entirely run by ODI team. Opportunity for mentoring scheme for your C-level
- Evidence phase (3 months): capturing learning and impact of the collaboration with startups. Includes production of case studies, guidelines and white papers by ODI team.
Open banking: setting a standard and enabling innovation
- Banking and finance
- Open standards and open APIs
The ODI and Sport England getting the UK more active
- Health and physical activity