Grow your network – broaden your knowledge
ODI Corporate membership gives your business the support and insights you need to change and improve how you work with data. It is for businesses that are larger than 250 employees who want a close connection to the knowledge and support of the ODI and it’s wider member community.
When you join as a member you are also visibly helping us achieve our mission – to help companies and governments build an open, trustworthy data ecosystem, where people can make better decisions using data and manage any harmful impacts.
Connect to your peers
As a member you will be connected to a thriving community of like-minded data innovators from a range of sectors and businesses. Whether it’s at one of our members-only events, or on our members-only Slack channel you’ll join a community that offers everything from job postings to funding opportunities, to friendly advice and requests for partnerships.
Share your work
ODI corporate members get support promoting their work with opportunities to write blogs and share stories and ideas at our events.
Develop new skills
Everyone in your business will benefit from 30% off our courses and 20% off tickets for our annual Summit. View our courses here.
The Benefits of ODI Corporate membership
Join as a Corporate Member and access the ODI network for advice, collaboration and new opportunities.
Corporate membership signs up your whole organisation as a member, enabling you and your colleagues to get discounts on our courses and events, invites to our special networking evenings. You will also gets your organisation listed on our members directory and join our members-only Slack channel.
- The Monthly Muse newsletter with opinion and news from the ODI
- The Monthly Mingle newsletter with special events and networking opportunities from the ODI and across our network
- Access to our dedicated Slack community
- 30% off all events and courses
- Personal invitations to the ODI’s popular networking and thought leadership events
- List your organisation on our member directory
- Invitations for your organisation to attend specialist workshops and events within your sector
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunities to demo and blog about your products to other members
- 20% reduction on our annual ODI Summit
- Showcase your support for the ODI’s mission
How much does corporate membership cost?
How often will my membership renew?
Your membership will last for 12-months from when you sign-up and we will notify you when you are due for renewal.
I work for an SME what options are available?
If your business has less than 250 employees you can join at our SME tier; click here to learn more.
What discounts can I get on courses and events?
Members save 30% on all ODI scheduled courses and 20% on ODI Summit tickets.
Who can use my membership discount?
Anybody at your company can use your membership discount for courses and event tickets.
Enquire about ODI Corporate Membership: