We drive innovation-led growth and jobs, provide Queenslanders with fast and easy access to government services, and deliver trusted corporate, digital and scientific services to government agencies, industry and the community.
We aim to:
· develop and coordinate science and ICT policy across the Queensland Government
· develop a whole-of-government approach on innovation as a key enabler of the knowledge economy
· support and invest in research and development to meet the state’s future challenges
· build a strong relationship with key innovation and ICT industry stakeholders
· improve government service delivery through efficient use of information and communications technology services and shared services
· help Queensland businesses and consumers to benefit from current and emerging digital technologies and services
· manage the state’s intellectual property policy and assets.
Member since: October 2016