Using data well in public services can help streamline processes, improve access to information for citizens, and enable innovators.
To help local authority leaders and service designers make better use of data the ODI has developed the Data and Public Services Toolkit. The toolkit is designed to help build a business case for integrating data into services and to overcome the barriers faced along the way. Join our webinar to find out how the toolkit can support you as you plan, design and build your next service.
On the 30-minute interactive we’ll explore:
- Where data can make the most impact on public services
- A tool that will simplify how you build your business case
- When to use the Data Ethics Canvas
- How to quickly identify and utilise relevant datasets using the Data Ecosystem mapping tool.
- Who to involve
- The support the ODI can offer you.
- The questions you want answering.
Who is this for?
The webinar is for people planning, designing and developing data-enabled public services.
When is the webinar?
From 2:00pm until 2:30pm (UK time) on the 23rd September 2020. Can’t make the date? Register for the session to receive a link to the recording and resources.
Please note this webinar is publicly available but is not openly licensed. This webinar is hosted on Zoom. Completing the form below will register your details for this webinar via Zoom, who will send you a reminder email. The ODI will send a follow-up email with the webinar resources and a link to the recording.