Unlocking value from data isn’t easy. The data that businesses work with is part of a complex ecosystem – an ecosystem consisting of data infrastructure, and the people, businesses and communities that benefit from the value created by it.
Creating a data ecosystem map helps to understand how data creates value. It identifies what data exists, who holds data and how it is being used; the different roles they play; and the relationships between them. It brings to life complex interactions, uncovering opportunities to drive innovation, increase revenue and reduce costs.
Sign up for the 30-minute webinar now to:
- Examine case studies that show how mapping your data ecosystem leads to the discovery of data-driven value.
- Use a data ecosystem map to find new sources of data and identify new business opportunities.
- Plot data flows that will drive new services or improve existing services.
- Identify where changes are needed, and what effects they might have.
- Kick-start a project to build a data-enabled service.
- Get started with practical steps, tools and resources.
Please note this webinar is publicly available but is not openly licensed. Registration is required to access the live and recorded webinar.