As part of its R&D programme, the ODI is looking for an experienced graphic designer or agency to produce templates for the presentation of innovation outputs to key stakeholders
The objective of this work is to produce two styles of presentation-deck templates for the ODI’s R&D programme (four in total: one of each in Powerpoint (or alternative presentation software), one of each in Google Slides), tailored to two key stakeholder audiences in the ODI’s innovation programme: private sector (commercial/corporate) and public and third sector (governments/philanthropic organisations/NGOs/civil society).
The decks should be similar in feel across the two platforms, but the Powerpoint slides should take advantage of the extra design possibilities that are available in that software.
These templates will need to be produced in keeping with the ODI’s existing brand and visual identity (support will be given), and include user-guides within them. The ODI will provide a list of user-needs and example decks in order to set up the templates. The work may involve creating illustrations, motion graphics and/or infographics.
The successful contractor will work in collaboration with the ODI, who will provide guidance and review.
Summary and timeline
- Aim: To give members of the ODI’s R&D team a set of flexible presentation templates that they can use to clearly communicate the outputs and impacts of their work on the innovation programme to key stakeholders and influencers.
Audience: The primary audiences for the presentations will be private sector (commercial/corporate) and public and third sector (governments/philanthropic organisations/NGOs/civil society).
- Duration: February – March 2018
- Value of award (excl. VAT): Up to £10,000
- Questions to ODI by: 02 Feb at 12.00 (UTC)
- ODI responses by: 06 Feb
- Costed proposals due by: 08 Feb at 12.00 (UTC)
- Contract awarded: 09 Feb
- ODI brief winning company: 12 Feb
- Final work delivered by: 31 Mar
- Tender reference: RDPM-003
- Contact: [email protected]
Read the full tender