ODI Startup Accelerator
The Open Data Institute invites your team to apply for the ODI Startup Accelerator: a year-long, bespoke programme for data-oriented startups.
Building on three years of successful incubator programmes, which have helped create hundreds of jobs, we are expanding our startup impact by creating a new accelerator programme, a UK-based initiative run across two UK cities – Leeds and London. It is open to applicants around the world, to support startups to innovate with data, creating economic, social and environmental impact.
- Office space in both Leeds and London, UK
- Dedicated support team for finances, HR, communications, administration
- ODI non-executive director on the board of each startup or equivalent support
- Week-long introductory bootcamp
- Ongoing monthly training in core skills
- Suite of white label templates (eg business plans, contracts)
- Targeted mentor support
- Support for tax compliance
- Showcase events with investors
- Membership of the ODI’s global network and associated events
We welcome applications from data-oriented startups, at all stages, around the world. You will need to be located in the UK for the duration of the programme - a full year from August 2016.
This suite of services is offered in exchange for equity of up to 10%.
Applications for the accelerator are now open. The deadline for submissions is Monday 11 July at midnight (BST).